Enlightenment of Angulimala - Inspiring Story

Ashish Das
1

This is one of the most enlighten story of Buddha you would learn so spiritual knowledge.

 Once upon a time, there was insane murderer whose name was 'Angulimala',and he had taken a vow(commitment) to kill one thousand people and took there one fingers and make a 'Mala'(necklace). He was doing all of that stuff 

Because he was dump and badly treated by society so, to take revenge from all of things happened to him he had taken that commitment so, whoever come in his path, he used to kill them, no matter its king, old man, he just killed them if someone got into his way that is why even big kings used scared of him.  

One day, Buddha was at village near the Anguliman appearance so, Buddha was just going on his way someone stopped him and warn him to not go at that way because the insane murderer Angulimala who have take commitment to kill thousand Man and he have already murder 999 people and he would not see you are Buddha but Buddha said,' If I don't go then who will go, this why I will go whether I will him or I will be killed by him.

Angulimala was waiting for someone to come on his way then he saw a man with beautiful smile, with calm and warm Vibe and a gorgeous face so, he thought this would not be good to kill this man, it would be better if would let this man go so, he told Buddha : listen monk, Don't come near me or I will kill you; I don't believe in any religion, authority or monk so, just go away but Buddha said(still going near him): I have already stopped, it's you who are still moving Angulimala. 

Buddha said, its willingness who led to move body, I already have achieve my goal so, i am not moving but you didn't achieve your goal so your willingness to complete your goal make you move so, I am again tell you, please stop.

After listen Angulimala started laughing and said: you are really a mad monk, I thought I am the only one here who is mad here, you are just confusing me so, I would not kill you but forget it I would kill you but you still have time to go away from that way, then Buddha said, You can't kill me you can just kill my body so, don't worry I want you to kill me so, my waste body will be in use but if I died then people would just burn my body and it become worthless so, I want you to kill me and take my finger to com

then, Buddha asked him to cut that tree so, Angulimala cut the tree with one blow of his sword then Buddha said now, join that tree again. 

After listened this, Angulimala again started laughing and said, "now I have confirmed that you are mad, how could I join that tree again.

Now Buddha started laughing and said," if you can only destroy and can't create then you should not destroy because Destruction only done by a kid, there no bravery in this. The tree could be destruct by kid but it only can joint by its master.

If you even cannot join the branch back to the tree, how can you cut off human head? did you ever thought before cutting living people head,


 Angulimala fell on Buddha feet and apologies for his deed and said, you are right I don't have any right to kill anyone and people even can't touch my soul they can just harm my body but if I want then nothing would happen from my mind and soul.

From that time, Angulimala become a enlighten person.

Moral of the Story: It's just body that can die, harm but soul never die its just change the body and No one can harm  your inner peace and soul, you refuse harm it so, even if sometimes your inner peace harmed then cure it with saying positive words to yourself. 

To ask any question just comment then I will answer it if possible.

Post a Comment

1Comments

Comment any concern and doubts.
Please don't abuse and don't use violent speaking

Post a Comment